Location & Postal Addresses
The CRO is located at:
Bloom House, Gloucester Place Lower, Dublin 1
Post can be sent to a Carlow address where the documents are received, image-scanned and registered. The Public Office is in Bloom House , Gloucester Place Lower, Dublin 1. The Public Office entrance is on the corner of Gloucester Place Lower and Sean MacDermott Street Lower. Please note that there is no public office in Carlow.
It is not possible to deliver documents outside office hours at the Bloom House address. Documents being submitted by hand must be delivered between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm Monday to Friday only.
Post for Carlow
The postal address for Carlow is:
The Companies Registration Office, O'Brien Road, Carlow. Eircode: R93 E920
DX Number 271004 DX Exchange: Carlow 2
The following submissions should be sent to Carlow:
- Annual Returns
- All Liquidation, Receivership and Examinership documents,
- All Prospectuses,
- All Business Names documents
- Voluntary strikeoff requests (H15)
- Documents to be lodged to open or update a customer account.
and all submissions to:
- change director/secretary information.
- change the Registered Office of a company,
- change Auditor information,
- change the register of members, debenture holders, directors service contracts etc.
Email address: Crocarlow@dbei.gov.ie
Post for Bloom House
Certain documents (outlined below) and all general correspondence should still be sent to Bloom House. The envelope should clearly indicate the section or person in the Office that it is being submitted to.
The DX Number for Bloom House, Gloucester Place Lower, Dublin 1 is 145001
The following submissions can be sent to Bloom House:
- All Mortgage/Charge submissions including satisfactions of charge.
- All New Company incorporation applications
- All Change of Company Name submissions
- All Re-registration of Company Type documents,
- All submissions for External Companies,
- All applications for electronic filing agents (J forms),
- All resolutions and constitutions (Memorandums and Articles),
- All submissions to change Share Capital,
- All Limited Partnership forms
- Restoration documents. Please forward signature pages (annual returns) directly to the Enforcement Section, CRO, Bloom House, Gloucester Place Lower, Dublin 1 with regards to a restoration application. This will speed up the registration process.
The postal address for Bloom House is:
The Companies Registration Office, Bloom House, Gloucester Place Lower, Dublin 1
Please note that to ensure on-time delivery by post, the CRO recommends the use of a time guaranteed postal service which shows that the document was posted on a date which should have guaranteed on-time delivery in the CRO. (eg. An Post's Express Post service offers next working day delivery guarantee and a signature can be collected on delivery. "Certificates of postage" are not recognised in the CRO.