Transfer of Shares

Transfer of Stock/Shares

A company is not required to notify the CRO of share transfers at the time of the transfer. The transfer will be reflected in the next annual return filed by the company. 

The Stock transfer form is not a CRO form and should not be filed with the CRO. A stamp duty return must be filed online with Revenue if the stock transfer form is chargeable to stamp duty. For information on stamp duty and filing stamp duty returns, please see